Senior BI Developer
— FTSE 250 client in central Bristol
- Excellent opportunity to work at a market leading FTSE listed company
- Bring your excellent ETL experience to the company
- Great working environment
Initial 3 month contract supporting ETL Development across the company.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of a wider BI team and your responsibility will be to gather requirements from the business and design and develop ETL pipelines to support the business moving to self service analytics on Tableau.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong ETL development experience
- Experience of developing data solutions on the cloud
- Strong SQL skills
- Exposure to Data Visualisation tools (Tableau / Qlikview / QlikSense / Spotfire / Power BI)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive day rate of £350 - £400 per day (dependent on experience)
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Engineering / Business Intelligence jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K