Senior BI Developer
— Market Leading Business
- Own BI and shape the data strategy.
- Lead the research function to understand information requirement needs.
- Market-leading FSTE business.
A Senior BI Developer is required to lead the development and delivery of insightful/actionable information dashboards and data models.
What you'll be doing
You will be the owner of Tableau in the business including; server admin; dashboard design, testing and deployment; end-user training & presentation.
You'll actively engage with all business functions to scope, plan & deliver end-to-end BI projects using SQL & Tableau skills to deliver analysis and insight that help the business use data for decision making.
You will also manage the small (but growing!) Tableau Development Team.
What you'll need to apply
- Extensive experience with Tableau
- Experience designing & building insightful dashboards using data visualisation/information design best practice
- Experience in full BI project lifecycle, from requirements & design to hands-on delivery & support
- Advanced SQL skills
- Great organisation skills and experience of agile
- Line management, coaching or mentoring experience
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £55k plus bonus and benefits and the opportunity to own and lead BI. Fully remote for now and the expectation is 2/3 days in the Bristol office post-covid measures.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Market Leading BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Green TechLocation:RemoteSalary:Up to £50k
— Remote 12-month FTCLocation:RemoteSalary:Up to £70k