Senior Commercial Channel Manager
— Financial Services
- Propositions, Membership & Retention marketing.
- Large Financial Services client with excellent culture & growth opportunities.
- Fantastic, high profile role with large scope and leadership opportunity.
We are working with a large Financial Services client in Bristol to appoint a Senior Commercial Channel Manager to cover Propositions, Membership and Retention. We need you to be commercial, analytical and comfortable with financials and be hands-on in your approach. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Propositions Manager, Retentions Manager or a Commercial Channel Manager to step up into senior, yet still a hands-on role within a large, successful, financial services organisation.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with an experienced team and be responsible for the day to day trading performance (volume and revenue). You’ll produce analysis and insight and have the ability to ‘tell a story’ to inform trading actions. You’ll be creating proposition, pricing and promotion strategies while identifying opportunities to drive growth and creating roadmaps to deliver CR P&L targets. Another aspect of your role will be to work within and lead matrix team across pricing, product, channel, finance and marketing to develop and deliver innovative customer centric products and propositions.
What experience you will need to apply
- Significant Commercial experience in P&L management and proposition development
- Strong knowledge and experience in Consumer products and services, including proposition design, launch and delivery
- Experience of using customer and market insight to create compelling propositions
- Highly numerate, able to quickly evaluate concepts for financial and assess benefit
- Experience in building business cases, assessing opportunities and risk and applying strong judgement
- Inspirational leadership of stakeholders, creating compelling vision & articulating how propositions will lead the market
- Experience in managing virtual teams across a matrix, delivering complex propositions with pace
- Experience of direct marketing and communications gained in a high-profile consumer services brand
- Good track record in delivering results with a proven ability to make things happen
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging from £50k-£60k + Bonus (12% of annual salary). Pension scheme contributions, healthcare plan, and flexible benefits to fit in with your personal lifestyle.
If this role sounds like it could be something of interest and you are in the market for a new role, please send your CV in response to this advert and get in touch for a confidential chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Product Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k