Senior Data Analyst
— Marketing Agency?
- Fantatsic opportunity to work with global clients.
- Leading Digital Agency.
- You will be responsible for the direction of analysis.
What will you be doing?
This is a varied role, you will have the responsibility of uncovering insights from clients data in order to strategically plan CRM activity. You will be supported by two data analysts to extract, combining, mining and data visualising.
The right candidate for this role with have an interest in data science as for this role you will need to keep up to date with new techniques, tools and data sources to bring these into the business when needed. You will deliver training to analysts to effectively make them better analysts, you are responsible for the direction of analysis throughout the business.
You will be presenting data stories and insight to senior level agency and client stakeholders, these will be both data experts and non-experts so you will need to have experience being able to communicate with both.
What do you need to apply?
- Strong data analysis experience.
- Strong SQL skills are essential.
- Data cleansing and manipulation.
- Data mining and modelling using SPSS, SAS or similar.
- Experience using R or Python.
- Previous line management experience.
- Experience implementing analytics training.
- Degree educated with a high level of analytical and numeric skills eg. Mathematics, Computer Science or similar.
If you have the matching requirements to apply then do so directly or feel free to send me your CV directly or give me a call on 01179269530
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Excellent Customer Data AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £50K
— Hugely successful eCommerce functionLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £25k
— 3 Month ContractLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £25k