Senior Data Analyst
— High Growth International Tech Firm
- Excellent opportunity to work for a high growth international technology firm in a central Bristol location.
- Amazing working environment.
- Join an innovative and forward thinking company.
Be the 4th hire in a brand new BI team for this exciting technology firm with an amazing product and talented staff. This firm's product is used worldwide by over 100 million users so there is an immense amount of data generated daily that needs to be crunched.
What you'll be doing
As the 4th hire within the BI team, you will be supporting one of the Product teams and will lead on providing deep-dive analyses into product data, customer data and internal business data.
You will need to utilise your excellent SQL and Tableau skills to manipulate and analyse data and then present to senior stakeholders to inform strategic decision-making.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong, practical experience of SQL
- Data visualisation experience with Tableau
- Experience with large datasets
- Strong communication and stakeholder skills
- Product/Digital Analytics experience desired
- Python experience desired
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between of up to £55K DOE plus a great benefits package. This is an amazing working environment with some great people to work with.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Intelligence / Data Analysis / Data Strategy jobsSearch all jobs
— Awesome Customer AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:From £50K - £60K pro rata
— Fantastic Customer AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £22,000
— High growth international tech firmLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive