Senior Data Governance Manager
— Leading FinTech business
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Fintech firm.
- Make a big impact on the data landscape.
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation.
This leading FinTech firm are embarking on a large scale data change programme to overhaul their data platforms, infrastructure, master data management and data quality and to implement a full range of analytics capabilities across the business. They need to bring on board a Senior Data Governance Manager to work on framework design and implementation and support the build of this new department.
What you’ll be doing
You will report into the Head of Data Governance, and as part of your role, you will be working with the wider Data Team to design and roll out a new data governance strategy & policies across the organisation. This is a new role to the business so you will need to have sufficient experience in the data governance space to be able to influence and lead in this area. You will sit on the data governance committee and you will support the overall corporate strategy. You will need to assign and develop data owners and data stewards across the business as well as defining and implementing new controls and performance metrics.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent experience working in a data governance role.
- Experience of working in financial services or similar regulated market.
- Expertise across data quality, information management, master data management and data integration.
- Experience leading data governance change projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of up to around £65K + benefits + 15-20% bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.