Senior Data Privacy Manager
— Leading FinTech business
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business.
- Make a big impact on the data landscape.
- Fully own data privacy across the business.
This market leading FinTech business is building a new Data Governance function and this is one of the Senior Manager roles within the new department. The role will be to lead Data Privacy activities in the organisation and grow a team to support you.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working closely with the DPO to understand the gaps within the business and addressing these by designing and rolling out a new Data Privacy framework. You will need to define processes and build a team underneath you to support ROPAs/DSARs and other vital processes. This role is brand new so you have a great chance to put your stamp on it and bring lessons learned from other roles to support an effective roll out of data privacy activities across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of implementing GDPR compliance projects.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR, data privacy and data protection regulations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience leading data change projects.
- Some exposure to information/cyber security preferred but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of £65K + 15% - 20% bonus + benefits.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.