Senior Data Quality Manager
— Leading FinTech business
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business.
- Make a big impact on the data landscape.
- Fully own data privacy across the business.
This market leading FinTech business is building a new Data Governance function and this is one of the Senior Manager roles within the new department. The role will be to lead Data Quality activities in the organisation and grow a team to support you.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working closely with the Head of Data Governance to understand the gaps within the business and addressing these by designing and rolling out a new Data Quality framework. You will need to define processes and build a team underneath you to support data quality activities and other vital processes. This role is brand new so you have a great chance to put your stamp on it and bring lessons learned from other roles to support an effective roll out of data quality processes, systems and policies across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience working in a Data Quality/Governance role
- Experience of designing and implementing Data Quality frameworks and processes
- Understanding of Data Quality systems
- Hands on SQL & dashboarding skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of £65K + 15% - 20% bonus + benefits.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.