Senior Data Scientist
— A well-known financial company
- An exciting senior technical position in a talented data science team
- Wide range of use cases across the business
- Central Bristol office and great benefits
I’m working with an ambitious, well known financial company whose vision is to use machine learning, artificial intelligence and visualisation techniques to personalise their customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Data Scientist, you’ll act as a technical expert by leading and executing national Data Science Projects that will shape and personalise customer experience. You’ll be involved in building predictive models, measuring campaign traction from multiple forms of media and leading/mentoring junior members of the analytics team.
You’ll be working within the marketing function in the customer analytics team that looks to support the international activity of the company by using machine learning, visualisation and artificial intelligence techniques to maximise the value of the data.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A MSc or PhD in a STEM or numerative related field.
- Experience in implementing and leading data science projects from start to finish
- Ability to understand data in many formats (think JSON, APIs, web applications, flat files)
- Programming experience with Python, R or SAS.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is £50k - £60K (depending on experience) as well as a range of benefits such as; central Bristol offices, a generous pension plan, flexible working options, a range of discounts and a cycle to work scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Zoe with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.