Senior Data Scientist
— Leading Financial Services Business
• Join a large Data Science team working on a wide variety of business problems.
• Lead on projects across multiple departments.
• Help mentor MSc and PhD students in this unique team.
What you’ll be doing
You will join a centralised Data Science team within one of the largest financial services firms in the UK. They work across different departments on a range of business problems and projects from pricing to customer experience to digital transformation and automation. This team is unique in that it is run as a collaboration between the FS business and the University of Bristol. This allows them to get MSc and PhD students to work on projects with them, allowing you to mentor and train up budding data scientists.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• BSc, MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related subject.
• Solid experience using Python & SQL.
• Experience as a commercial Data Scientist working on business projects.
• Ability to work with vast, messy data sets.
• Management or mentoring experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of up to £65,000 + benefits + bonus.
Experience of mentoring post-grad students and helping them develop new skills
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.