Senior Designer - Brand and Packaging
— FMCG brand and packaging agency
- Design for globally acclaimed brands.
- Work on both brand and packaging briefs.
- Collaborate with an international team.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Senior Designer to join an established international packaging agency who have their UK offices in Bristol. We’re looking for packaging design specialists who can think strategically, be conceptual and know packaging, branding and identity like the back of their hand.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the agency’s UK office in the heart of Bristol, you’ll collaborate with other designers (including a remote team overseas from time to time) to produce eye-catching consumer packaging for a range of globally recognised FMCG brands. The briefs will be varied, working across food, beverages and personal care.
As a Senior within the agency you’ll work closely with the existing Creative Director, who has a deep understanding of their clients and the packaging world on the whole. Forming a key part of the creative team, you’ll take a holistic approach to briefs; creating concepts for a range of big names and take your ideas through to highly polished designs. We’re looking for a Designer who can campion great ideas, push boundaries and deliver on a variety of briefs.
You could be an existing Senior Designer, or an experienced Midweight looking to a step-up, but it’s essential you’ve been immersed in the FMCG and packaging sector, agency side.
In addition to the growing UK team, the agency is well-established in the US, so you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the global offices remotely regularly.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience within the FMCG/Packaging industry.
- A portfolio full of commercial Packaging designs (Ideally within food, beverage, or homecare).
- Evidence of your design process and rationale; clearly laid out as case studies in a considered portfolio. (Sketches / scamps are welcomed)
- Strong typographical and illustration skills.
- Be flexible in your approach to design.
- Able to collaborate creatively, working with remote teams.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Joining the agency you’ll work with a truly international client base. This is a great opportunity to build a long-term relationship with an agency that is going from strength to strength. A salary of up to £35k is also up for grabs. The office is currently full remote and flexible working will continue in future.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.