— Design Agency
- Work for a close-knit full-service agency in Central Bristol
- Hybrid working options
- Work from conception to completion for international brands
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior design who wants a central role within a small but driven team of creatives, who understands the clients needs and wants, and can deliver high quality designs.
What you’ll be doing
You and the other designers will sit amongst client services and campaign management, working closely with directors and copywriters. You will be creating both digital and print designs, with digital design being at the forefront of this role. You'll be Working on: websites, social platfroms and emails as well as coming up with new conceptual ideas.
This thriving agency work with a range of clients from tech to homeware, with a long herritage and a portfolio full of blue-chip brands. This role will be very hands on, with collaboration and experience in creating eye catching designs being key.
What experience will you need
- Expeirence in working conception to completion
- Profficient in software’s such as: Adobe creative suite, XD and aftereffects/ premier pro
- Expeirence working within a creative agency or example of working with multiple clients
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Expeirence leading creatives would be beneficial but not essential
- Expeirence working with medical, or tech companies would be beneficial but not essential
What you’ll get in return
Other than working for a thriving agency in central Bristol, they offer: Hybrid working, competitive holiday, workplace pension and various workplace socials.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Communications agencyLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Up to 45K DOE
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— Top Agency TeamLocation:Bristol / Hybrid, UKSalary:Circa £40k + bonus