— Global Creative Brand
- 11 Month FTC (Maternity Cover).
- Lead design work streams for a small team over-arching 3 brands.
- 360 role with project management and art direction opportunity.
We’re looking for a talented Designer to pick up the reigns and lead this small but fast-paced organisation within global events. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of some big events that will be happening throughout the duration of the contract.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Marketing Director, this role sits overarching of the design team, to lead the creative output. As a collective you’ll produce high quality digital and print over two work streams, integrated marketing collateral for events and promotional materials to roll out across various exhibitions.
Your day-to-day will be diverse, you could be rolling up your sleeves to develop mood boards, organising and Art Directing photoshoots, retouching images or designing campaign layouts.
Alongside bags of creative ideas, you’re a natural when it comes to a 360 approach to projects, and you’ve an admirable attention to detail in the execution of your design work. You’ll need some experience inspiring junior members of the team, working with brand guidelines to keep a consistent visual identity, and ideally you’re confident setting briefs and managing work flow.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least a few years’ experience in a design studio, at least one year management.
- Oodles of Creative Flair, on project management shoulders.
- A dab hand at Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- Mac proficient.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Animate or similar desirable
- Ideally some experience taking designs through to artwork.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary circa £36k (Pro Rata) DOE, private healthcare, a friendly culture that includes monthly brunch club and some exciting events to be involved in, all squeezed in to this 11 months!
We’ll need to see an updated CV and portfolio of relevant work to consider you for this one.