Senior Digital Designer
— Well renowned agency with a growing digital team
- A key role where you’ll evolve the agency’s digital offering.
- Briefs across web build projects, digital/integrated campaigns and some print.
- Be a point of knowledge for all things contemporary digital design.
We’re looking for someone to join one of Bristol’s greatest agencies as a Senior Digital Designer. The agency has a reputation for quality, they excel when working on conceptual briefs and they need a Senior Digital Designer to join and help them take their digital design output to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
Your workload will be diverse and across a range of briefs - from digital and integrated campaigns through to web builds and the occasional print project. You’ll play a key part in the growing digital team, working across a broad range of clients in both the B2C and B2B worlds, across a wide range of global industries.
Reporting in to the Associate and Creative Director’s, you’ll work closely with a team of creatives and UXers to own digital projects end-to-end. You’ll create innovative, contemporary digital work at the forefront of technology including high fidelity UI designs for responsive websites and microsites, as well as social / online campaigns. Some projects will be campaign-led with some print work, while others will be full web builds. No matter the project you’ll apply your creative flair to produce innovative and high-quality results.
You could be from an integrated, digital, visual, or UI design background, but you’ve a solid amount of experience within an agency environment, working across integrated campaigns, brand development and full digital builds.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience at a senior level in a digital role within an agency.
- A digital first mind-set when tackling a creative brief.
- A deep level of knowledge within modern digital design.
- An excellent portfolio of work across digital inc. high-fidelity UI Designs, campaign, and some offline briefs.
- A natural communicator in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working closely with developers and UXers.
- An understanding of user centred design practices.
- Skilled in Adobe XD and Sketch.
- After Effects a bonus.
What you'll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of up to £40k on offer here! You’ll also be joining one of Bristol’s most highly regarded agencies in an office in the heart of Bristol to work with some big name clients.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered for the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Independant AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Integrated agency, exciting time of growthLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £55k DOE
— Integrated agency, exciting time of growthLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k DOE