Senior Digital Strategist/ Digital Planner
— Respected Digital Agency
- Top digital Bristol-based agency with a mix of exciting b2c and b2b Clients.
- This role will be a hybrid of digital strategy and digital media planning & delivery.
- Great time to join, the agency has ambitious plans for the next 2 years!
A fantastic opportunity became available to join a well-known and respected Bristol-based agency in a pivotal Digital Strategy role.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report into the MD and you’ll manage two Media Managers. In a nutshell, your role will be to lead the creation, presentation and delivery of strategic work to Clients (most likely 2-3 projects at once). It could be a mixture of digital campaigns, improving digital performance or development pieces. Working closely with the media planning and delivery team you’ll overlook several accounts across PPC, SEO and paid social. Despite of this role being senior, understanding of campaigns’ structure and reporting is crucial. Naturally, you’ll work with other teams also; Clients Services, Content team, Designers and UX as well as Project Management.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working in a strategic function and exposure to digital media management.
- Ability to use multiple data sources and translating them into meaningful propositions.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Media planning and buying experience will be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £45-55k DOE + excellent location and benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.