Senior Digital Strategist
— 12 Month FTC
- High ticket digital strategy role.
- 12-14 month fixed term contract, to start ASAP.
- Elite digital agency based in the heart of Bristol.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Senior Digital Strategist to join a fast-growing digital agency thriving within the tech world. You’ll be working with an impressive and varied portfolio of clients, working collaboratively with user experience, design and tech teams to come up with innovative and award-winning strategies.
What you’ll be doing
Digital strategy and UX is already a well-established part of their service offering to clients so you’ll be working within a fantastic team of 11 strong, leading on strategy for their unrivalled portfolio of big named clients whilst also actively contributing to new business pitches. Your aim will be to add value to your clients and delight the companies you work with by delivering compelling and award-winning strategies and innovative solutions to problems, meeting the needs of the business and their users.
You’ll need to get under the skin of your clients, truly understanding their business, their customer’s needs, their market and their goal, and working collaboratively to visualise, create and communicate a strategic direction, making recommendations on the most effective digital products and services and continuing to support clients in their programmes of change.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to be an experienced Strategist or Planner with first-rate knowledge of digital.
- You will have a solid history of developing and delivering digital strategies across a variety of digital channels.
- Experience facilitating workshops and collaborative sessions.
- It’s important that you have a confident and communicative personality.
- Intricate stakeholder management will take you far with this role.
- An interest in the tech industry would certainly be advantageous.
- You will be a natural leader and an influential person, who is highly commercial.
- In a progressive digital environment, you’ll need to be flexible with the desire to stay on top of current trends.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a generous salary as well as a truly excellent set of benefits the chance to be involved in an exciting and forward-thinking team who are championing some pretty innovate change with exposure to new cutting-edge technologies!
We are proud to work closely with this leading digital agency and offer expert insight into their business. For more details, please apply with your CV today or call Chloe at ADLIB, 01179 269530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Planning & Strategy jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive