Senior Front-End Developer (Angular)
— Top Digital Specialist
- Hugely successful digital agency with 3 UK offices.
- Work on projects for some massive brands in a small, experienced team.
One of Bristol’s most successful digital agencies is looking for a talented Senior Front-End Developer (Angular) to join their small but experienced team. You’ll be part of the delivery of everything from cross device responsive websites, to mobile apps, to real time systems integrating with 3rd party platforms. The role is fully remote for now moving to 2-3 days remote per week post-Covid.
What skills you'll be needing
- Angular (they work with v8-9).
- Accessible and SEO friendly HTML5.
Nice to have’s
- Experience or willingness to learn React.js
- An understanding of web application security risks and mitigation techniques
- A demonstrable understanding of Agile methodologies and frameworks, such as Scrum
- Desirable, experience with CI/CD processes to manage front-end code, including tooling such as Azure DevOps
- Git, including branch management techniques
- Azure or other cloud platform service providers
- Understanding of UIs on CMS platforms such Umbraco and Contentful
- A keen interest in seeking out and learning new technologies and methodologies
What you'll be doing
From day one you’ll be playing a key role as the main front-end developer working on some key projects for some high value clients who are using technology in a really innovative way. You will be working within cross-functional teams to implement high quality, high performance multi device, multi-channel digital programmes across the agency’s client base using the most appropriate technology. They will look for you to mentor and coach junior developers when required and help them deliver enterprise-level solutions using Angular 8+ with BDD. Their tech team are always curious when it comes to technology and being a creative company they encourage experimentation and imagination; you’ll be asked for your opinions regularly and will be able to research and share solutions to problems.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The role offers an amazing opportunity to work with some big clients on challenging and forward-thinking projects in a company that values it’s staff. There’s a starting salary of £45-55K plus 23 days hol (and the option to buy/sell another 5), enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave, Simplyhealth plan, volunteer days, summer and winter socials, trips, lunch clubs, sports teams and much more. They have a structured career development plan and excellent training options, there’s a good chance you could move up quickly as the team grows into a leadership or architecture role if you wanted to.
Like the sound of this one? Send your CV in now for more info to Mike.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6 Months Initial - RemoteLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £350 p/day
— React.js, Cyber SecurityLocation:BristolSalary:£35K-£50K
— Ongoing transformationLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £45K (potential flex)