Senior Front-End Developer
— Tech-for-Good, Ethical & Progressive
- Award-winning platform making a very positive impact on communities.
- Opportunity to drive tech and work alongside other experienced developers.
- No formal line management duties, just hands-on progressive front-end development.
An incredibly ethical, award-winning company that helps businesses make a positive impact in their communities are looking for a talented and self-motivated Senior Front-End Developer to join their small development team. If you're looking for something that is tech-for-good, then this could be a really good role for you.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Strong commercial experience in HTML5, CSS3, LESS & SASS is essential.
- Experience in building large-scale sites, as well as modifying legacy code.
- Knowledge of coding best practices and designing, building and maintaining an efficient, reusable and reliable codebase is essential.
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum team as a senior front-end developer.
- Comfortable translating technical language/concepts so non-technical people can understand.
- Ability to be pragmatic and develop solutions that meet business objectives whilst considering the long-term technical architecture.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role should make you feel good about working on a really ethical platform that connects charities and companies to make a positive impact in communities across the UK and Ireland. There’s a competitive salary (£40-50K), generous hols, flex working (also the possibility of a 5-in-4 day working week if needs be) and more as they grow. Working within a small, dynamic team you’ll be able to advise and help shape the success of the product and there’s tangible career progression and skills development along the way.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now to Tareek (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + GloucestershireSalary:Up to £425 p/day
— 2 Weeks Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Tech-for-Good, NFP, CharitiesLocation:Bradford-on-AvonSalary:£30K-£40K