Back to all jobs 9th JanBack to all jobs
Senior Full-Stack Developer
— R&D Culture, leading platform using AI & ML
- Work on cutting edge software using AI & ML.
- Flexible working and modern office in central location.
- Dedicated R&D time, events, global conferences.
Senior Full-Stack Developer needed for a world class cloud analytics company in central Bristol. They are already working with some of the worlds biggest names in technology, consultancy and financial services, this is the chance to work on something truly ground-breaking. Its a great atmosphere for all their technical staff, supporting training and events whenever they can. A highly collaborative environment, the team are always looking to stay at the cutting edge and want to provide an atmosphere of continuous evolution in the company.
What skills you'll need
- Experienced in PHP development using OO, they use Symfony components.
- Proficient in-service oriented architectures.
What skills are desirable
- Familiarity with UX/UI design principles.
- Knowledge of database technologies including relational and NoSQL technologies.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery processes and improvements.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver, with an ability to be detail-orientated while keeping overall strategy in mind.
- Intellectually curious with demonstrated ability to stay on top of new concepts and tools in tech.
- Innovative and flexible with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced results-orientated culture.
What you'll be doing
Working with some of the latest web technologies such as PHP 7.2 and Angular 6 you'll be responsible for building world-class enterprise apps for adaptive decision analytics. This company applied machine learning to turn corporate and sales data into personalized nudges to help people make better decisions. You will be collaboratively working with other members of the growing development team of engineers and data scientists to produce a range of captivating desktop and mobile applications for a range of highly credited clients. It's an agile based environment you'll be working in within the start-up vibe. With lots of R&D time you can research new technologies and methods and introduce them to the team.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £45K-£65K, pension, company bonus and flexi working with remote opportunities. You'll be based in nice central Bristol offices, with one of the most talented and skilled teams in the area. The business is at the real forefront of what they do and so you'll never have a boring day. You'll get to interact with clients working for huge multinational corporations. This is a business that's always looking to be cutting edge in what they do so on top of the work related R&D time you'll have, you'll also be allotted time for personal projects. As the company grows throughout 2020 and beyond, you'll have good opportunities for future progression.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
108 jobs found
— Rapid team growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£45K - £55K
— awesome product, 3 days remoteLocation:BathSalary:£45K - £55K
— Financial ServicesLocation:BournemouthType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day