Senior Machine Learning Researcher
— A global Robotics company
- A chance to make a difference in the renewables industry
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Central Bristol office with flexible working hours
I’m working with an ambitious, global robotics company which focuses on using Machine Learning and 3D vision to develop and advance state of the art technology.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Machine Learning Researcher, you will be involved in the design all the way through to delivery of computer vision and machine learning technology. You’ll play a part in investigating new applications of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence within a fast-growing environment.
You’ll be working closely with a talented and innovative thinking team to solve technical challenges.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A background in computer vision, Deep Learning, image processing and Artificial Intelligence
- Comfortable in building and implementing machine learning algorithms.
- A PhD in a relevant area
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a competitive salary on offer which is entirely dependent on experience. You’ll be entitled to 25 days holiday, flexible working, in-house gym, a budget for training, generous pension and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Zoe with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.