Senior Marketing Executive
— Join enable - a new breed of recruiter
- Play a key role in driving the enable brand forward.
- Join an entrepreneurial team with flat hierarchy and leadership. Be a part of something big.
- Marketing role with autonomy, progression and mentors on hand.
It’s all grow here, so we are looking for another pair of hands within our Marketing team to plan and deliver all marketing activities, to spread the word about enable through a range of channels including expanding enable’s social media presence and following. We are an energetic bunch and our activities and social media profiles are set to reflect that.
At enable, we build exceptional Sales, Accounting & Finance, HR, People & Culture and Operations & Support teams for innovative businesses who believe people are their greatest asset. We support and enable each other to succeed. We want you to bring your true self, your ambitions, your interests; we want you to make it your own. We’re a million miles from your stereotypical recruitment business and offer.
What you’ll be doing
Simply put, you’ll play a lead role in solidly establishing the enable brand. You will be reaching candidates as well as clients across all our sectors with a mix of specifically tailored campaigns, initiatives, approaches and messages.
Initially, your primary focus will be…
- As a natural storyteller, you’ll write and design blogs and posts – all sorts of content. This could be in the format of copy, images, videos, podcasts, voice recordings – all formats that you could think of that can be shared on Social Media or on a blog. Each is strategically and specifically tailored and placed to reach the right audience with the right message at the right time.
- To share all of the above, you’ll be spending time on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Youtube, Twitter and any other Social Media channel worth adding to the mix.
- You’ll map out and schedule some content using Buffer strategically.
- You’ll build follower numbers, engaging, not broadcasting.
- Community management, monitoring, listening, measuring, evaluating and reporting on key metrics are part of this role, to evolve the strategy and campaigns based on stats and data.
- This role is all about getting involved, showing initiative, seeing opportunities, trying new social media features and knowing about all the latest hashtags and what’s trending.
This will quickly expand to a range of projects including SEO, surveys, newsletters, targeted messaging on our CRM, managing event attendances and presentations as well as guest blogging whilst constantly staying ahead of the curve through research and trend spotting.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience within a Marketing role in an agency environment or client side.
- You are a natural storyteller and writer and are able to adapt your tone of voice and messaging depending on what audience and also what platform you are writing for.
- Experience managing social media profiles and communities and a true passion for social media.
- You are strategic in your approach, being able to stay true and don’t get lost in comparing, lots of input and many perspectives.
- You understand the different purposes of different channels and how content purposes, formats, messaging and styles differ between different platforms.
- You are hungry to learn, to get involved, and to get started with writing blogs, creating posts, videos and taking pics.
- You are driven, authentic, entrepreneurial in your thinking, full of ideas and bring a load of energy.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and being organized are a given for you.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects) skills are a plus, a creative eye is a must.
- Video editing skills would be a huge bonus, as video production will become a key aspect of this position.
Beyond that, you like to work collaboratively in an autonomous way and are not afraid to ask questions if unsure. You’ll be entrepreneurial in your thinking, bring a natural sense of urgency and intrinsic motivation and take immense pride in your work.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Expect an entrepreneurial environment, a salary in line with your experience and previous success, 27.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, cycle to work, tech scheme, parking and public transport loan, seriously nice offices, ping pong, monthly and team rewards, summer and Xmas parties, end of month and quarter events and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Apply now with your CV, including links to your social media profiles as well as some example blogs or posts that you have written, designed and/ or filmed.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£30k - £35k
— Industry Leading OrganisationLocation:Bristol, UKType:Salary:£25k - £29k
— Industry Leading Solutions ProviderLocation:Bristol/Hybrid, UKSalary:£32-38k