Senior Marketing Planner
— Marketing Agency
- Work for a fantastic international, integrated agency in the heart of Bristol.
- Shape, drive and deliver astute strategic and multichannel communications plans.
- Iconic international clients from FMCG, automotive, FS, leisure and retail.
We are working with a well known international Marketing Agency to find a superstar Senior Marketing Planner to join them on a permanent basis to lead on initiatives and client projects across all elements and work with a broad range of accounts and planning dimensions. If you are an experienced planner with the ability to get under the skin of the consumer, bring insight to life and report back on market and consumer issues, then this may be the exciting new challenge that you have been waiting for.
What you'll be doing
As a Senior Planner, you'll be highly skilled in combining market data, qualitative research and product knowledge in a way that will enable the creative team to produce stunning marketing ideas. Working closely with the Planning Director you'll develop insight and strategic recommendations to address current issues, maximise opportunities and create communication plans to deliver campaign objectives. You'll also translate audience insight and knowledge into clear concise creative briefs, review campaign performance and present recommendations.
You'll be great with figures, consumer behaviour and brand, you'll enjoy carrying out research and writing creative briefs, to managing large scale projects, leading strategic support to the client services team and presenting articulate thinking to clients and colleagues. You'll be expected to inspire, train and lead junior planners, whilst demonstrating an ability to integrate seamlessly with account and creative teams.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have a few years agency planning experience under your belt: this will need to include experience or brand/ rebrand and integrated communications.
- You'll have a natural ability to think strategically, be an analytical and logical thinker.
- You'll be working as a Junior Planner, Mid-Wight Planner or Senior Comms Planner at a marketing, creative or communications agency at the moment.
- You'll be highly commercial, articulate and engaging.
- Youll be able to own strategic conversations with clients, run brand workshops and come up with compelling positioning ideas.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You'll get to work for a very successful international marketing agency in the centre of Bristol. You'll be part of a large team and surrounded by extreme talent. You'll get to work with clients across a range of sectors and be supported with personal development and growth. You'll be in a great place to build on your planning career and receive a generous benefits package to reflect your skills and experience.
Please apply by getting in touch with your CV and calling for a chat to discuss the role in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Planning & Strategy jobsSearch all jobs
— Respected Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45-55k
— Remote WorkingLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k
— 2 Month ContractLocation:North DevonType:Salary:Up to £200 P/D