Senior Packaging Designer
— Global Packaging Agency
- Gain global experience.
- Work with internationally acclaimed brands.
- Play a key role in growing the agency in Europe.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Senior Designer to join an established packaging agency who is building out their UK offices in Bristol. We’re looking for packaging design specialists who need to be strategic, conceptual and know packaging, branding and identity like the back of your hand.
What you’ll be doing
Joining their new Bristol office you’ll work with other designers (including a remote team) to produce eye-catching consumer packaging for a range of globally recognised FMCG brands. As for products, you’ll work across food, beverages and personal care.
As a Senior within the agency you’ll work closely with the existing Creative Director; who has a deep understanding of their clients and the packaging world on the whole. You’ll create concepts for a range of big names and take your ideas through to highly polished designs that push the boundaries of contemporary packaging. The agency is well-established in the US so you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the global offices remotely on a regular basis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience within the FMCG/Packaging industry.
- An outstanding portfolio of commercial Packaging designs (Ideally food/beverage/homecare).
- The portfolio should also highlight your process/rationale.
- Strong typographical skills.
- Be flexible in your approach to design.
- Able to collaborate creatively, working with remote teams.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Joining the agency you’ll work with a truly international client base and be an important part of helping to grow their European presence. This is a great opportunity to build a long-term relationship with an agency that is going from strength to strength. A competitive salary is also up for grabs and summer hours that include an early Friday finish.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.