Senior Pricing Analyst
— Leading Insurance Company
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Insurance company in Bristol.
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing technical team.
- Excellent chance to develop new pricing models for the business.
The technical underwriting and pricing team at this leading insurance company is expanding and they're looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to focus on their Travel Insurance line of business.
What you'll be doing?
The successful candidate will be working on the technical pricing team; you will be developing pricing models for new business and renewals that considers all costs including risk, expenses, brokerage, commissions, and commercial premiums.
You will be required to create complex data models for decision making as well as developing price based projections for the business.
You will support the improvement of pricing capability by adopting market-leading technology and methods to improve the effectiveness of optimisation.
What experience you'll need to apply?
- Pricing or modeling experience within the Insurance industry.
- Experience with statistical modeling tools such as; R, Matlab, Python or SAS.
- Experience using Emblem or Radar for Insurance pricing.
- Solid communication skills.
What you'll get in return for your experience?
A great base salary of £30,000 to £45,000, as well as fantastic career progression and a great competitive salary based on experience.
Please get in touch with Simone with an up to date CV today.
Do not hesitate to call or email to discuss in more detail.
0117 926 9350
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Risk Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive