Senior QA Analyst
— eCommerce, incredible team and clients
- Manual, Automation testing for a top digital product business.
- Fun, sociable team, amazing projects, own testing/QA function.
- Work a 9 day fortnight, every other Friday off work (c25 days per year!).
One of Bristol's best digital companies is looking for someone to help push their QA function forward. With company profits doubling every year so far, they’re now working with some of the world’s biggest ecommerce brands and this is an amazing opportunity to join their driven and super-friendly tech team. Being the guardian of quality, you’ll be able to take ownership of the testing process and evaluate/implement your ideas from the start, growing the team around you.
What skills you’ll need
- Manual and some automation testing experience (Selenium ideally).
- In-depth knowledge of digital platform/systems testing (and, ideally, ecommerce).
- Website testing experience ideally picked up from a digital agency, product or software house background.
- Leadership skills, able to mentor/coach and help juniors to develop.
- Positive, calm and diplomatic approach, able to work with clients directly and tech/non-tech people.
- Able to set and maintain quality targets with real attention to detail and upholding standards throughout.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the development and devops leads in addition to account and project management teams you’ll be responsible for ensuring that everything they build is of the highest quality. Their work focuses around a platform which manages ecommerce stores across the world with annual revenues of over £200m per year. They need someone to come in and help define, execute and maintain their QA processes using a mix of manual and automated methods. They have a junior tester within the team who is capable and ambitious so it’ll be a key remit to support their development and grow the QA team over time as the business expands further. You’ll have a sharp eye for detail and be able to translate complex briefs into testing plans being able to adapt and change process to suit the project or client. They will look for you to help the development team to code for quality and champion good QA throughout.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There's plenty of great perks within this role including competitive salary (£32-40K), pension, private health etc but the major reward within this role is to get to work on some big name client projects within a sociable, positive team where you're really valued and job satisfaction is high. There'll be opportunities for training (courses, conferences, events etc). You'll get every other Friday off meaning an extra 25 days per year holiday!! On the Friday's you do work you'll be finished by 4pm. They're offering somewhere to work that’s refreshingly honest, down to earth, unintimidating and inclusive as well as a limitless supply of their own brand of coffee in a brand new studio. Above all you get to come in and own the QA function for one of Bristol's most impressive digital businesses!
This one sound good? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— EdTech software specialistsLocation:Bristol (remote for now)Salary:£18K-£25K
— Market-Leading Luxury RetailerLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £40,000
— Innovative, progressive, seriously talentedLocation:Bristol (remote for now)Salary:£45K-£60K