Senior Security Engineer
— Outstanding Green-Tech Specialist
- Disrupting the energy market, leading the way through the power of tech.
- Featured in the The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK
- Flexible working, tailored training package and career progression.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Security Engineer to join a renewable energy company based in Bristol. They pride themselves on being a close-knit community who are passionate about producing powerful technology to promote green, clean energy. They have experienced phenomenal growth over the last couple of years and have now reached over 800 people within their Bristol office alone and are continuing to expand.
What skills you’ll need
- Passionate about learning new skills and self-development.
- Experience with threat modelling.
- Previous experience in Cloud technologies.
- Software Engineering experience.
- Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISMP, CEH etc).
- A background in DevOps or SecOps.
- Experience with SIEM platforms, Enterprise IT platforms and Intrusion detection tools.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with a cross-functional technology team to improve the current security function. The goal is to continuously improve the security capability through planning, designing and building on the current platform. You will do this by using different tools and concepts. You will collaborate with the wider Tech community driving both product and security improvements. You will identify emerging technology issues such as security trends, vulnerabilities and new threat intelligence. Other responsibilities include analysing security weaknesses and recommending appropriate strategies to better protect partners of the organisation.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary between £50,000-£75,000. As a company that prides themselves on training and development, you will receive a tailored training plan. You will also receive a bonus (12%), pension, 26 days holiday (plus option to buy or sell more), flexible working hours, free breakfast, flexible benefit fund (4% of annual salary), onsite gym and lots of social events from meetups to beers on a Friday!
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.