Senior Software Engineer
— World leading haptic and tracking tech company!
- Pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic & tracking tech.
- Work on greenfield projects in progressive tech-driven environment.
- Global product reach, huge investment, autonomy, flexibility and more.
A pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic and tracking technology is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Bristol team.
The business is backed by huge investment with 175+ employees globally; the last year has only accelerated their product roadmap and they’re in an optimal position to be growing the team further. Their technology is used in a variety of fields including VR/AR, spatial computing, immersive 3D experience, automotive, entertainment, medical/healthcare and more.
What you’ll be doing
This role sits withing the Tracking team whose primary focus is to optimise the product capabilities by making it even slicker and faster. This is a unique opportunity to join a team who are setting their own direction to meet this goal and ultimately will be delivering a mix of new product features, tooling and test infrastructure. Within this role you will be working on completely new and pioneering projects that are pushing tech to the limits of its capabilities and would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, is not afraid to share their ideas and is excited by deep diving into tech! You will be able to watch the fruits of your labour become operational and be put in to use by some of the world’s biggest named brands.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience working within a product focused team environment.
- Experience in a related field, such as XR, OOH, HMI, or computer vision.
- Expert level with either modern C++, Unity, or Python.
- Knowledge and experience of CI pipelines and version control.
- Understanding and knowledge of Agile development practices would be an advantage.
- Mathematical or Machine Learning background is ideal but not essential.
What you’ll get in return
An incredible opportunity to join a world-leader in the touchless technology space, offering a diverse and inclusive culture where ideas are not only valued, but implemented. There’s constant support and opportunity for R&D, remote and flexible working for those who need it, autonomy and control over architectural direction and lots more. Alongside a salary of up to £60,000, you’ll get a healthy pension (401(k) plan), generous holidays, medical benefits including healthcare, wellbeing programmes, social events as well as the opportunity to use their products!
Send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K