— Automation, Codeception, supporting testers
- Automation, creating test scripts, supporting other testers.
- Fast-growing, progressive successful software house, R&D focus.
- Tech conferences, training and progression.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Tester has arisen with a hugely successful company who produce some very smart software, including SAAS, for a variety of businesses always with the aim to improve performance for their top clients. Would you like to join a group of talented testers and developers who are in an incredibly strong position due to their well-crafted products and dedicated client base? If so, this could be the right move for you.
What skills you'll need
- Proven commercial experience of website testing.
- Test case generation, creating manual test scripts etc.
- Desirable to have knowledge of using Codeception.
- Experience of Automation testing.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Qualified.
- Competent technical skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and be a self-motivated.
- Experience of automation tools such as Selenium would be seen as a bonus.
- Knowledge of testing PHP based systems would be advantageous.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with a team of highly skilled testers and developers, you'll be testing a variety of web applications, websites and mobile for some top clients and brands. You’ll be using Codeception to test PHP web apps and you’ll be able to show your attention to detail, problem solving skills, good organisation and passion for technology in this role. You'll be involved in creating test plans, identifying & reporting any faults and taking ownership of the quality of the final product. You will be expected to contribute to the company culture of self-learning and knowledge sharing as well as looking to continuously improve company practices. This is an amazing opportunity to show your leadership and management skills whilst helping nurture junior testers.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a starting salary of up to £35K, a great package plus fantastic long term prospects as they have really big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment with a smart central office, an Agile/Scrum approach and a strong focus on learning and development including the opportunity to pursue courses, certification and tech conferences. You'll get to be involved with regular events plus Friday beers, table football, regular socials, so this really is a brilliant, friendly and hardworking team to be a part of - they are really proud of what they produce, always sharing skills and ideas and constantly striving to produce their best software solutions yet.
Interested? Apply now for more info! Send in your CV to Tareek (01179269530)
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— SpecFlow & Selenium - BristolLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day
— Global technology giantLocation:MalmesburySalary:Negotiable (Please ask)
— Flexible/Remote WorkingLocation:BristolSalary:Negotiable (Please ask)