Senior UX Designer
— Cross Functional Product Team
- Join a newly formed Bristol team delivering strategic design solutions to top brands.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team of research, design and technical experts.
- Enjoy a generous salary and package with flexibility and autonomy in your work.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join a new creative and engineering team in Bristol. This role sits within the South West hub for this internationally renowned brand and will provide essential service design, design research and visual design services to an impressive client base.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll become part of a network of businesses that provide strategy and design services to some of the worlds biggest brands. However in this unique opportunity you will be joining a newly formed regional hub and get in at ground level, playing a pivotal role in its formation and growing capability.
As a Senior UX Designer you will support the head of department with scoping and planning UX projects. You’ll work closely with a cross functional team of researchers, UX designers, visual designers and developers and be responsible for line managing one other UX Designer.
As an established designer you’ll be client facing and have excellent communication and facilitation skills. You’ll lead on external client workshops and looking inwards play a senior role on design sessions with the rest of the team, getting the most out of others.
As well as providing design leadership and mentoring you’ll remain hands on and a keen designer yourself. For that reason you’ll need to demonstrate excellent design skills in prototyping and be comfortable producing common UX deliverables including personas, sitemaps, experience maps and user journeys / flows.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Experience of working within agile cross functional research and design teams.
- An expert user of modern design tools (i.e Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, InVision, Framer etc).
- A collection of case studies that show your capability in UX design.
- Proven experience of providing digital solutions to complex organisations.
- A confident design leader but down to earth, human and personable.
- Client facing, engaging and able to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Able to be based in central Bristol with occasional travel to clients (domestic travel mostly).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a great salary and generous benefits. You’ll join a purpose led organisation that’s big on diversity and inclusion and invests in its people. As part of the design and engineering hub you’ll work alongside a great head of department and be part of a unique start-up style culture.
To be considered apply with an up to date CV and collection of case studies or get in touch with Sam on 01179 269 530 for a confidential chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Growing agency with a brand focusLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k DOE
— Global Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Make your career count at a leading UK charityLocation:Central LondonSalary:£37K + WFH