Senior UX Designer
— Established Agency
- Join a long-standing digital agency with a robust client base.
- Be part of a growing UX team working alongside a new UX Lead.
- Enjoy a great agency culture that put’s employee experience first.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join a top Bristol agency. This role will sit amongst a growing digital team and be part of a newly formed UX function delivering complex design projects to their clients.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a UX Lead and working with the wider creative team your focus will be on UX rather than digital design. You’ll be supported by visual designers who will deliver the high-fidelity design work leaving you to focus on research, user insight and prototyping of ideas.
An agency role, you’ll enjoy working on projects that vary in scale and requirements from discovery through to delivery.
You’ll be responsible for running research sessions and workshops with clients, creating user journey maps, user flows and helping define information architecture for complex digital products and services. You’ll also need to be confident when wireframing and prototyping as with usability testing.
The agency has a long history of creating meaningful and purpose driven creative for its clients and over the years their offering has become increasingly digital, crucial to their next phase of growth is the senior UX hire. With 20 years in the business, a strong and motivated senior team it’s a great time to join. A robust client base means they’re in good footing and have a strong pipeline of UX work in 2021 that you’ll help deliver.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Agency experience or experience of working within a business with multiple and varying client needs.
- Experience of leading on discovery projects as well as working on delivery.
- Experience of working on digital solutions for enterprise clients.
- Passionate about UCD with an active interest in up to date UX practices.
- Collaborative in nature but confident leading on projects when required.
- A great communicator with colleagues, clients and users.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced UXer to join a team and play a key role in helping grow a UX function. You’ll receive a competitive salary, a mature and progressive culture to call home and the influence to make a difference.
If you’re interested, please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£DOE
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £75k
— Enterprise Product TeamLocation:Remote with some travel to Cirencester / BristolSalary:Upto £50k