Senior UX Designer
— Top UX Agency
- Join a respected UX consultancy with deep roots in the UX community.
- Help deliver great products in the private sector and shape crucial public services.
- 25 days holiday BH, your birthday off, BUPA cover, perk box, industry events, 10% bonus and more.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to work with a top UX consultancy team. Well respected and with a global presence, this is the opportunity to join an established agency. You’ll be part of a wonderful culture that’s well known for investing in its employees as well as contributing to the wider UX community.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a UX department of around 40 you’ll work alongside an experienced team of fellow Designers, User Researchers, Service and UX design experts.
As a UX Designer in the agency your role will involve UX and UI, you’ll be reporting into the head of design and working closely with a wider team of UX consultants and experience deliver experts. When it comes to research you’ll be driven by insight but work closely with UX consultants to provide you with in depth User Research as you focus on creative and design outputs.
As a senior, you’ll be an experienced UX practitioner that’s comfortable directing your own activities as well as mentoring others. You’ll spend plenty of time with clients understanding their businesses, goals and users, providing conceptual guidance and design experimentation on projects.
Clients will be varied but include those in the public and private sector. Consultants aren’t limited to working in one sector or on a particular account, so you’ll be solving a diverse set of problems and enjoy working with teams of all kinds.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a UX role, at a senior level, that’s involved in plenty of design, including high fidelity prototyping.
- An understanding of UI interaction and any motion skills a benefit.
- Previous experience with VR, AR beneficial.
- Great communication skills.
- Collaborative by nature; you know your strengths and when to lean on others for theirs.
- Ideally have worked in an agency or consultancy environment in the past (though not essential).
- Strong thinking and problem-solving skills over any specific tools.
What you’ll get in return
Benefits include 25 days holiday (rising with service), your birthday off, BUPA wellbeing, Perkbox, time off for charity work and a bonus. You’ll be part of a culture that’s highly regarded in the industry (and awarded for being top class). You’ll be surrounded by experts but not ego’s and if it’s your cup of tea have plenty of opportunities to present and talk at industry events the agency runs. Flexible working is on offer with some work from either Bristol or London but homeworking to suit.
Apply with an up-to-date CV. Any case studies or project details to support the application too.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Making investing in start-ups accessible and rewarding.Location:Cardiff or Exeter / Hybrid, UKSalary:£50000 - £65000
— Health TechnologyLocation:Basingstoke, UKSalary:£45,000 - £48,000
— 3 Months Initial - 2 Days From Home, 3 Days In The OfficeLocation:Remote + Wiltshire, UKType:Salary:Up to £450 p/day "Inside IR35"