— Thriving SEO Agency
- Established agency with SME & Global clients.
- Join a talented team of digital specialists.
- New role due to agency growth.
This agency is an established but fast-growing outfit with a start-up feel based in the heart of Bristol. We’re looking for a bright, numerate, inquisitive and dedicated SEO Analyst to play a key part in delivering high quality campaigns for a range of the agency’s clients.
What you’ll be doing
As SEO Analyst, you will get stuck in designing, developing and delivering SEO strategy for clients in a range of sectors. Your day to day will span in depth technical audits, content strategy, link building, keyword research and much, much more. You’ll be the technical owner for Google Analytics accounts and the associated Tag Manager, developing a suite of insight dashboards and reports.
It’s the best of both worlds here in having the security of an established brand, but the exciting career opportunities that come with a growing agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Highly analytical – first rate Google Analytics and Excel skills are essential.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a simple way to clients.
- Proven technical SEO experience from an agency setting.
- Exposure to tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs & MajesticSEO.
- Bright, eager to learn and passionate about SEO.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer for this role, entirely dependent on your level of experience but around the £30-40k mark, in addition to a host of benefits.
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.