— 4 day work week
- Be a part of a hugely impressive growing agency.
- Play a key role in the SEO team.
- 4-day work week and great culture.
We’re searching for an impressive SEO Executive to join a highly esteemed and fast-growing agency with exciting plans on the cards.
What you’ll be doing
As SEO Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of SEO strategies for a wide-ranging and growing client base. Reporting into the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing on-page and off-page campaigns, managing relationships with clients, monitoring, and reporting on rankings and implementing technical SEO best practice.
This is a highly analytical role - you’ll provide regular reports on campaigns, drawing insights in order to tweak strategy based on your findings. There are a whole host of tools at your disposal too, as well as the best tech on offer for you to deliver the best possible SEO campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive SEO experience from either agency or client-side.
- Exposure to tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Majestic etc.
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and manipulation.
- First-rate written and communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Able to take on responsibility for own projects
- Great organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to work closely with others at a range of levels.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience. Benefits include a 4 day work week, generous holiday allowance, impressive learning and development opportunities, amazing socials and more.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.