— Lovely Digital Agency
- Shape SEO and play a huge part in the digital team.
- Brand new specialist role for the agency.
- Great culture and sociable office.
We’re searching for an SEO Manager to join an impressive digital agency with ambitious growth plans based in central Bristol. You’ll get stuck in creating and executing SEO strategies with both an on-site technical and off-site perspective for a number of the agency’s key accounts.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for producing and implementing SEO strategies to help grow rankings for clients and ultimately deliver award-winning campaigns. Your day to day will focus on growing organic traffic through building content plans, executing link building campaigns and content generation.
It’ll be up to you to deliver SEO on-site technical audits and off-site link research, as well as creating and promoting valuable content with the view of earning higher rankings, growing traffic and improving audience engagement. You’ll consistently suggest new SEO and content strategies to clients whilst reporting and updating them on campaign performance, developing solid relationships along the way.
As this is the first specialist SEO role for the agency, you’ll eventually have the opportunity to build a team around you which is super exciting. This is a great opening for someone looking to drive their career forward and progress with a forward-thinking agency long-term.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive SEO experience gained either agency or client-side.
- A clear and up-to-date understanding of SEO best practices.
- Background in building links and obeying best practices.
- In-depth knowledge on the on-site technical side of SEO.
- Experience with industry SEO tools including Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, Raven, SEMrush, Screaming Frog.
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and manipulation.
- First rate written and communication skills.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience, in addition to benefits which are available on request. It’s also worth noting that the culture here is really fantastic – well-established client base and a lovely team with a relaxed but ambitious feel.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role.