— Creative agency
- Awesome culture, work-life balance, and career development opportunities.
- Creative agency with a lovely client base and talented team.
- Beautiful studio in the heart of Clifton.
I’m looking for an SEO Manager to join a leading team of creative and digital specialists at their thriving agency in Clifton, Bristol. These guys are keen to build on their already impressive SEO function with someone as passionate as they are!
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Head of Digital, your role will focus on delivering organic growth for a range of clients through refining and executing SEO strategies, on-page, technical, off-page and analytical.
You’ll implement on-page and editorial strategies, delivering content audits, content gap analysis and on-page improvements, as well as shaping the technical SEO roadmap, running technical SEO audits and monthly health checks.
Delivering reports for a range of clients will be key, you’ll need to manage the overarching SEO strategy for each client in order to drive organic traffic and revenue, consistently monitoring SEO performance and drawing insights.
To execute this role to a high standard you will need strong technical SEO skills and the ability to discuss and use anything from noindex directive to robort.txt files. It goes without saying you’ll need to be able to identify wide ranging issues and have the know how to put them right.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid track record in SEO ideally gained from an agency setting.
- Proven track record of working on technical SEO auditing and implementation, content auditing, writing and on-page optimisation, outreach projects.
- Experience with Google Analytics, as well as SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming Frog, Botify, Stat, SEMrush, etc.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- Keen attention to detail.
- First rate communicator.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of up to £40k on offer here, along with an annual bonus, flexible working, a great culture and collaborative team, generous holiday allowance, regular socials, beautiful office, extensive learning and development opportunities, pension and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear more about this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Marketing Automation (Marketo)Location:SwindonSalary:£60,000 - £70,000