— Thriving Digital Marketing Agency
- Established agency with SME & Global clients.
- New role from agency growth.
- Hands on SEO work.
This agency is an established but fast-growing outfit with a start-up feel based in the heart of Bristol. We’re looking for a bright, numerate, inquisitive and dedicated SEO Analyst to get stuck in assisting with search campaigns for a range of the agency’s clients.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a full service proposition within the agency, including branding, design, production and digital marketing. As SEO Analyst, you will sit in the digital team, assisting with designing, developing and delivering SEO strategy for clients in a range of sectors. Your day to day will span in depth technical audits, content strategy, link building, keyword research and much, much more.
It’s the best of both worlds here in having the security of an established brand, but the exciting career opportunities that come with a growing agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll come with hands on SEO experience, maybe gained through independent website/blog management or through an internship/junior digital marketing role.
- Proven analytical skills - great excel skills and exposure to Google Analytics.
- Confidence and strong communication skills.
- Exposure to tools such as Webmaster, Moz and Majestic would be favourable but this is not essential.
- The main thing here is that you are bright, eager to learn, passionate about the world of digital and have at least some grounding in this world – the rest can be taught!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer for this role, entirely dependent on your level experience. In addition to a beautiful creative studio, flexible working and more.
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.Back to jobs