— Thriving Mobile App business
- Join a growing team of digital specialists.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Central Bristol office.
An extremely successful and well-funded Mobile App based business with a mission of greening the planet is in the process of growing their digital marketing team as they continue to innovate and expand. I’m looking for a Content/SEO Manager to be a part of this talented team.
They recently featured in Apple’s ‘app of the week’ with over 180,000 users having launched around just 18 months ago. It’s a very exciting time to join.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Head of Growth Marketing and the wider marketing team, your role will focus on producing and optimising content. You’ll get stuck in building links by creating engaging content, working collaboratively with freelance copywriters to ensure content is the very best it can be, as well as managing outreach projects, keyword research and more.
You’ll also utilise your analytics skills through optimising SEO conversion tests on the website and Youtube channel, monitoring the SEO health of the website using tools like Ahrefs and managing and optimising ASO tests on the app store. Essentially we’re looking for someone with a blend of creative and analytical skills to work collaboratively with the wider team in order to map out content sharing and boost the overall SEO to drive further growth.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience and a keen interest in copywriting and content is key.
- Strong Excel and basic data analysis skills.
- Strategic and analytical mind set with a creative eye.
- Knowledge of SEO, content marketing, link building best practice etc. would be ideal but we’re open minded on level of experience here.
- Proven ability to perform independent research and construct content ideas that align with SEO strategy.
- Proactive, flexible team player with a strong work ethic.
- Interest in gardening and plants etc. would be beneficial but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary dependent on experience (in the bracket of £20-28k) along with an array of great benefits including 25 days holiday, generous pension, flexible working hours, great tech, free fruit, team socials/days out, central location, a flat structure, autonomous working and more.
You’ll be a part of a forward thinking, collaborative team with very exciting growth plans. This business are really going places!
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Central Bristol LocationLocation:Central BristolSalary:£18k-£25k
— Fast Growing App BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:£25k-£35k
— Thriving Mobile App businessLocation:Central BristolSalary:Up to £35k