— Brilliant Digital agency
- Play a key role in the agency.
- New role due to agency growth.
- Great culture and sociable office.
I’m searching for an impressive SEO/Content Manager to join a lovely digital agency with ambitious growth plans based in central Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for producing and implementing SEO strategies to help grow rankings for clients and ultimately deliver award-winning campaigns. Your day to day will focus on growing organic traffic through building content plans, content generation and executing link building campaigns. You’ll create and promote valuable content with the view of earning higher rankings, growing traffic and improving audience engagement.
You’ll consistently suggest new SEO and content strategies to clients whilst reporting and updating them on campaign performance, developing solid relationships along the way. This is a truly end to end strategic and hands on role, a really great opportunity for someone looking to drive their career forward and progress with a forward-thinking agency long-term.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive SEO and content experience ideally gained agency side.
- First rate content writing skills.
- A clear and up-to-date understanding of SEO best practices.
- Background in building links and obeying best practices.
- Experience with industry SEO tools including Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, Raven, SEMrush, Screaming Frog.
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and manipulation.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary is entirely dependent on experience but in the region of £30k, in addition to benefits which are available on request. It’s also worth noting that the culture here is really fantastic – well-established client base and a lovely team with a relaxed but ambitious feel.
What comes next?
Please get in touch with Rina to hear more about this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital agencyLocation:BathSalary:Up to £25k
— ATL CampaignsLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:£40k-£45k
— Boutique AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£20-30k DOE