Senior UX Consultant
— 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- July start.
- 12 month FTC that could lead to permanent role.
- Work as part of a highly respected and specialist UX team.
We’re looking for a Senior User Experience Consultant to join one of Bristol’s top experience agencies. Sitting amongst one of their specialist client teams this will be a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract.
What you’ll be doing
This particular role will be stepping into the boots of one of the agencies established senior consultants and will sit at the centre of a specialist client team. Although initially a 12 month FTC it’s likely this role will go permanent.
As a senior consultant in the agency you will lead the day to day running and delivery of client work across financial services projects in a client facing capacity. You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary agile team and sit alongside other UX consultants, technology specialists, visual designers and project managers. Engaging with senior stakeholders within your clients you’ll be pro-active throughout the research and design phases of a project as well as helping to mentor and lead more junior members of your team.
As an agency with a focus on user experience you’ll be working with true specialists in the field and have an incredibly knowledgeable and supportive team around you.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience at a senior level within a UX related role.
- A portfolio or collection of case studies that showcase your UX experience.
- Be an experienced researcher and comfortable with user testing practices.
- Have some experience in the design domain, not high fidelity but able to work up sketches, wireframe and prototype your ideas.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Previous agency experience, comfortable with client relationships, agency processes and cultures.
- Have a real passion for user experience and the industry as a whole.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join an exceptional user experience agency in the heart of Bristol. You’ll work with big names in the FS space who are truly changing the industry. You’ll get 25 days holiday, cash back and healthcare schemes, a contributory pension scheme and all the tools you need to do a great job.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.Back to jobs