Service Desk Analyst
— Exciting Business Growing Fast
- Growing start up with a strategic vision.
- Working with the latest Microsoft digital products and top of the range Zendesk suite.
- Good progression opportunities.
An opportunity has become available for a Service Desk Analyst to join a start-up based in Bristol. Their technology is bringing ease to the hospitality sector and their customers.They have already smashed their targets for this year, have an impressive customer base and are now scaling up for their next period of growth. This role is ideal for someone who looking to make a real impact within a fast-growing start up.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience working on a customer facing service desk
- Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- ITIL Foundation is desirable
- Ideally experience with Zendesk but not essential
What you’ll be doing
You will be the forefront of customer support for the suite of products that the business offers. You will be proactively managing customers satisfaction to ensure that their systems are operating efficiently. You will help develop and improve the process of the service desk. As the business grows, this role presents lots of opportunity for you to progress within the business and develop your career.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On offer is a salary up to £27,000, 25 days holiday, free fruit and you will be working with the latest Microsoft digital products and top of the range Zendesk suite.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.