Social Media Exec
— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Amazing brand story with an awesome culture.
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role in the marketing team.
- Fast-growing and award-winning proposition.
This retailer is looking for a Social Media Executive to join their thriving team of 30 people, based out of their HQ in North Bristol. The brand itself has an amazing brand story, starting from humble beginnings in the owner’s house, to a worldwide leader in the respective market.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll work closely to devise and implement strategy across content and social media. Your role will focus on driving traffic to the website in order to maximise leads and sales for the business, as well as driving brand awareness, ensuring a consistent brand voice and style.
As Social Media Executive, you’ll manage a variety of organic social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest, as well as paid social campaigns across a range of channels. Day to day you’ll get stuck in with copywriting, visual content creation, influencer and brand collaborations and it’ll be up to you to track campaign performance on a regular basis.
What experience you'll need
- Solid social media background, ideally from a retail / eCommerce setup.
- Creative, strategic thinker with first rate communication skills.
- Hands on knowledge of organic social media marketing.
- An understanding of paid search channels to manage agency relationships would be ideal.
- Passion for all things social media and online marketing and a team based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £20-24k, with benefits including quarterly social events (paintballing, meals out etc), flexi benefits scheme, product discounts, generous holiday and more. There are also office dogs if you are a dog lover!
Drop Hannah a note to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Digital Marketing / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Thriving UK RetailerLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£60-70k
— eCommerce BrandLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k