Social Media Exec
— Impressive Creative Agency
- Play a key role in this creative agency.
- Work on a wide range of exciting Social Media campaigns.
- Fab culture and opportunities for career development.
We’re looking for an impressive Social Media Exec to join a highly esteemed independent creative agency based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
You will get stuck in creating and implementing strategy across all social channels for a range of B2B and B2C clients, on both a local and global level. You’ll deliver both paid and organic social campaigns end to end, producing content plans, developing a consistent tone of voice and providing insights on levels of engagement. You’ll analyse and report on campaign performance and trends in order to enhance future campaigns through making data-driven decisions.
Ultimately, we’re looking for a top communicator and true social media specialist with that perfect blend of creativity and analytical skills. This is the first pure social role for the business, so you’ll have the opportunity to really make this your own. Very exciting stuff for someone looking to develop their career long term with a highly successful and down to earth agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll currently be a Social Media Exec or Digital Marketing Exec with a strong focus on social media in an agency setting.
- Confident creating social media strategy and managing campaigns end to end for a range of channels.
- Creative, strategic thinker with a real passion for social media.
- Hands on knowledge of organic and paid social media marketing.
- Analytical mindset - strong experience with reporting and analysis.
- Ability to produce quality work to tight deadlines.
- Confident in devising and presenting strategies and influencing decision makers.
- First rate written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong project management/time management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be in the region of £21-26k, potentially more for the right person. The culture here is really great - you’ll be a part of a close-knit business with a flexible approach and a family feel, learning from some of the best in the business.
Please get in touch with Hannah to learn more about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)
— Leading, innovative UK business.Location:Bournemouth OR CroydonSalary:£35-40k