Social Media Manager
— Thriving Mobile App business
- Join a growing team of digital specialists.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Central Bristol office.
An extremely successful and well-funded Mobile App based business with a mission of greening the planet is in the process of growing their digital marketing team as they continue to innovate and expand. I’m looking for a Social Media Manager to be a part of this talented team.
They recently featured in Apple’s ‘app of the week’ with over 180,000 users having launched around just 18 months ago. It’s a very exciting time to join.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll own and develop the Social Media strategy for this ambitious business on the cusp of global expansion. This is a really exciting opportunity to play a key part of the digital marketing team and lead huge organic social campaigns end to end.
Working closely with the digital team, you’ll plan and produce the social content schedule for all channels (with a focus on Instagram and Pinterest) in line with the wider marketing and content plan.
Influencer marketing is going to be a key focus as the business expands globally, you’ll have a large budget to play with here and lots of autonomy to deliver quality campaigns, driving brand awareness and ensuring a consistent brand voice and style.
It’ll be up to you to own KPIs and regularly report on the success of social activities within the team, measuring and reporting on brand awareness and engagement, analysing data and drawing insights in order to make improvements to future campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid social media background, ideally from a B2C setting.
- Creative, strategic thinker with first rate communication skills.
- Hands on knowledge of organic social media marketing.
- Analytical mindset - extensive experience with reporting and analysis.
- Passion for gardening, plants etc. would be beneficial but not essential.
- Enthusiasm for all things social media and online marketing and a team based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary dependent on experience (in the bracket of £25-35k) along with an array of great benefits including 25 days holiday, generous pension, flexible working hours, great tech, free fruit, team socials/days out, central location, a flat structure, autonomous working and more.
You’ll be a part of a forward thinking, collaborative team with very exciting growth plans. This business are really going places!
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.