Social Media Manager
— Impressive Digital Agency
- Work on exciting social projects for some of the agency's most prestigious clients.
- Generous package on offer - work for an employer who really look after their staff.
- Flexible and remote working.
This is an exciting opportunity for a social media specialist to join a highly regarded digital agency with an impressive client base where you’ll act as the go to person for all things social. You will need to live and breathe social media!
What you'll be doing
Your day to day will focus on managing all social media channels for an array of clients, from strategy to content creation, implementation, and reporting across all platforms. You’ll get stuck in creating engaging and quality content, producing campaign plans and content calendars, as well as managing influencer campaigns and driving client relationships forward. Consistent campaign analysis and reporting will be key in order to gain insights and boost future performance through utilising data to identify trends and better understand audiences.
As well as juggling campaigns for a wide ranging client base, you’ll take ownership of the agency’s social media presence. This is a key role for the agency - you’ll have a lot of freedom and autonomy to perform, as well as the support of a talented team of strategists, creatives, and techies who you'll be working very closely with. Ultimately you’ll champion social within the agency and with their clients - keeping up to date with trends and identifying opportunities for innovation e.g. new tools, tech, and creative approaches.
What experience you'll need
- Extensive experience working across a mix of social channels.
- Experience in the full spectrum of social management - strategy planning, writing creative briefs, and briefing the creative team.
- Excellent written skills - you can write concisely, have copywriting experience, and can spot a typo a mile off.
- You're the kind of person who is always looking for and learning from new information and experiences - you'll be aware of the wider social landscape and keen to share your thoughts and implement new ideas.
- Agency experience would be ideal but this is not essential.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
- You’ll naturally be curious and have a genuine interest in the digital world.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Alongside a competitive salary, flexible working, generous holiday allowance, fun social events (pre and post lockdown!) you will be joining a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work for their clients all whilst maintaining an inclusive, sociable and relaxed working environment.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Leading Global OrganisationLocation:London (remote)Salary:£30-35k
— Ethical eCommerce BrandLocation:ExeterSalary:£27-32k
Location:BathSalary:£30K - £40K