Software Developer - C# .NET
— DevOps Environment
- Rapidly expanding teams; plenty of opportunites to learn from others.
- Varied and interesting work
- Progressive and fun innovation hub
One of the UKs leading household names is currently for a .NET Developer to join at their innovation hub in North Bristol. Across the company and there are some really exciting projects in the pipeline that will look to change how they do business. There are 40+ in the digital team, across multiple disciplines, based here in Bristol and they are currently looking for a skilled .NET / DevOps Developer to join their expanding team. It’s a fast-paced environment, working on interesting new projects. There’s a strong emphasis on helping you build your skills and they offer plenty of chances for future progression through the business.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need a strong amount of proven experience in developing websites and web based applications within an agile environment.
- You will have experience of the full product life cycle, having completed end-to-end software development.
- The core tech skills for the role are ASP.NET, MVC, C#, HTML / XHTML, XML, WCF & SQL, BitBucket, TFS,Git, Grunt ,NPM, TeamCity, Octopus, Visual Studio, IntellijIdea.
- Any experience with CMS development, Entity Framework, Web API, Angular, Splunk, AppDynamics, Jasmine, Browser Stack, Selenium, Jenkins and Azure would be beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be helping to grow the company’s digital and online presence, predominately working on their websites and getting involved with continued project work. You’ll be creating building & deploying pipelines to optimise code delivery & configure infrastructure. You will use Infrastructure as code to provision components using appropriate frameworks (e.g. Terraform) and utilise APIs to deliver solutions – both internally developed and 3rd party Cloud services. Collaboration is key so you’ll be helping to communicate with other development teams and parts of the business to maintain the high level of standards.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a generous salary up to £45k, plus bonus and a generous pension. You’ll get the chance to join the team at a really exciting time for the business. The digital change puts you at the very forefront of the company’s future growth. You’ll be based in really nice offices, with perks like free parking, a sociable canteen, showers & changing rooms, an outside garden for when the suns out and some really nice break out areas. There’s also the chance for future progression through the team and business.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Myles or call in for a chat (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K