Software Engineer (C#)
— Ongoing cloud transformation
- Remote working options, even after lockdown.
- Cloud-native SaaS solutions in the digital care sector.
- Rapid progression, exciting growth in a brand-new team.
I’m helping a HealthTech business who are going through an exciting period of growth with plans to build a brand-new tech team in Bristol over the next 6 months. With thousands of users across the UK already and a range of successful web & desktop-based products, they’re looking for talented people to support them in a huge transformation towards developing cloud-native SaaS & PaaS solutions. There are roles available at various levels hence the wider salary range.
What skills you’ll need
- Background in C#.Net, ideally with knowledge of .Net Core.
- Knowledge of things like WPF, XAML and MVVM architecture.
- Experience with cloud development & architecture, preferably in MS Azure environments.
- Understanding of SQL databases & data modelling.
- Awareness of DevOps principles (CI/CD, IaC, Automation) & Microservice architecture.
- Any web development experience would be a nice to have.
- Agile working expertise.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a brand-new development team with rapid scope for growth, you’ll play an integral part in the architecture and build of new & existing products, focusing on functionality, scalability & usability. The product base involves translating code for mobile, desktop & web applications which are developed for cloud infrastructure; they use Azure services primarily. This role would suit someone more back-end focused who has ambition to move into a full-stack role as they progress.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of a welcoming culture with constant training & development opportunities, you’ll be entitled to a PluralSight subscription, various discounts & gym memberships through the company. They offer regular salary reviews, annual bonus based on performance, on-site parking & much more. There’s also a really rewarding aspect to this role knowing that the effort you put in will make a real-life difference to citizens around the UK everywhere.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving Start-Up, learn automationLocation:Bradford-On-AvonSalary:£24K-£28K
— Ambitious start-up changing the NFP sector.Location:BathSalary:£35K - £70K
— Top eCommerce SpecialistLocation:BristolSalary:£32K-£45K