— AI, Machine Learning product
- Pioneering application, built with PHP, Angular/TypeScript.
- Flexible working and modern office in a central location.
- Dedicated R&D time, events, global conferences.
A world class AI cloud analytics company in central Bristol are booming during the current climate and in need of some additional full-stack engineers. They are already working with some of the biggest financial and technology companies in the US. It is a great opportunity to work on a ground-breaking product and you’ll get a ton of support during your challenging but fun journey.
What skills you'll need
- In-depth understanding of PHP to include OO, Composer, dependency injection, Symfony components.
What skills are desirable
- Comfortable using build tools such as NPM and WebPack.
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Understanding of creating acceptance and unit tests.
- Knowledge of serverless, ideally AWS.
- Knowledge of continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes and improvements.
- NoSQL technologies.
- Any experience with containerisation would be a bonus (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Commitment to follow development best practices and processes.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver, with an ability to be detail-orientated while keeping overall strategy in mind.
- Intellectually curious with demonstrated ability to stay on top of new concepts and tools in tech.
- Innovative and flexible with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced results-orientated culture.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be responsible for building the core components of their world-class enterprise apps for adaptive decision analytics. This company applied machine learning to turn corporate and sales data into personalized nudges to help people make better decisions. You will be collaboratively working with other members of the growing development team of engineers and data scientists to produce a range of captivating desktop and mobile applications for a range of highly credited clients. Their roadmap includes web sockets, fully embracing progressive web app principles as well as continuing to build out server-side JS capabilities. It's an agile-based environment you'll be working in within the start-up vibe, and with lots of R&D time to research new technologies and methods and introduce them to the team.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £30K-£45K, lots of training, pension, company bonus and flexi working with remote opportunities. You'll be based in nice central Bristol offices, with one of the most talented and skilled teams in the area; the business is at the real forefront of what they do and so you'll never have a boring day and will always be learning something new! You'll get to interact with clients working for huge multinational corporations. This is a business that's always looking to be ahead of the rest and value their teams' personal development so you'll also be given opportunities to attend industry events and conferences. As the company grows throughout 2021 and beyond, you'll have really good opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested and would like to find out more or apply please get in touch with Mike at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + GloucestershireSalary:Up to £425 p/day
— 2 Weeks Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Tech-for-Good, NFP, CharitiesLocation:Bradford-on-AvonSalary:£30K-£40K