— EdTech software specialists
- Very fast-growing EdTech software specialist.
- Innovative product to implement UK wide.
- Significant career development opportunities.
Fantastic opportunity to join a top software business with offices in Bristol as a Software/Product Implementer. This well-established EdTech software specialist is having a really successful year and are looking to grow significantly. They’re looking for a talented Implementer to understand their products fully and deliver tailored implementation plans to clients across the country.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Product or software implementation experience, if you’ve been an application support engineer training or helping customers with support issues this role could potentially suit you.
- Able to relate to and enthuse technical and non-technical people, employees and customers on a suite of products.
- Have a positive approach to learning new things, troubleshooting potential issues and to help provide solutions.
- Have a friendly, keen and engaging approach to implementation whilst staying abreast of product updates.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll carry out requirements gathering, implementation and training work streams within a project on time and budget whilst maintaining high client satisfaction. Contribute to planning project activities and provide logistical support as well as working directly with the client to create and administer the implementation project. You’ll have the confidence to lead requirements gathering sessions and translate them into the specific product. Maintaining documentation such as updates to user guides and FAQs will be expected of you. You’ll lead and assist in product configuration, testing and user training as well as working closely with project managers to support the client needs throughout the project. You’ll help improved communication between the client, Account Managers and Support Team as well as be an advocate for the business, by providing a high-quality service at all times.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a starting salary of up to £25-30K, a great package plus fantastic long-term prospects as they have really big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment with a smart central office, an Agile/Scrum approach and a strong focus on learning and development including the opportunity to pursue courses, certification and tech conferences. In addition, there’s structured career development for everyone with regular meetings, a company pension, retail discounts, company socials, free drinks and fruit all as a friendly and hardworking team to be a part of.
Think this is you? Send in your CV to Tareek now (01179 269 530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + LondonType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Brand-new scrum teamLocation:MalvernSalary:£30K - £45K
— Remote work, consistent bonusLocation:MalvernSalary:£45K - £65K