— EdTech Applications
- Very fast-growing EdTech software specialist.
- UK wide travel, variety of exciting challenges.
- Significant career development opportunities.
Fantastic opportunity to join a top software business with offices in Bristol as a Software Trainer. This established EdTech solutions provider have had a storming year and are looking to grow significantly. They’re looking for a talented Trainer to learn their products and deliver tailored training that is both memorable and effective.
*For now, the role will be remote/online based but will in the future be UK wide based for 50-70% of the time, so you will need to be comfortable with significant travel. Training delivery onsite is usually no more than 2 nights away from home (all expenses paid).
What skills you’ll be needing
- They need someone to confidently deliver training both in person on client site and online.
- Ideally you will have experience as a software trainer, IT teacher/tutor or hold software product implementation and support experience.
- Able to relate to and enthuse technical and non-technical people, employees and customers on a suite of products.
- Have a positive approach to learning new things, troubleshooting potential issues and to help provide solutions.
- Have a friendly, keen and engaging approach to delivering training, updating and creating new material and measuring success.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a talented Trainer to develop, maintain and deliver training courses with a thorough understanding of the full product suite. You will be asked to prepare and plan each training course, keeping a timely record of the courses available and when they’re delivered. In addition, you’ll need to assess internal and group training needs, apply new technologies to the courses to improve the learning experience and keep up to date with any product modifications and legal implications. Following training, it will be important to monitor and report on how well the training was understood and improve elements of the course from attendee feedback.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a starting salary of up to £25-30K, a great package plus fantastic long-term prospects as they have really big plans for the future. They have a fantastic working environment with a smart central office, an Agile/Scrum approach and a strong focus on learning and development including the opportunity to pursue courses, certification and tech conferences. In addition, there’s structured career development for everyone with regular meetings, a company pension, retail discounts, company socials, free drinks and fruit all as a friendly and hardworking team to be a part of.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now to Mike for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Tech Business (SaaS)Location:Remote (HQ Bristol)Salary:Up to £75k
— eCommerceLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:On Experience