— Business Growth & Progressive Tech Environment
- Growing technology consultancy, with wide portfolio of blue-chip clients.
- Providing bespoke, progressive and adaptable business-critical solutions.
- Utilising a tech agnostic approach to implement industry best experiences.
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding software consultancy in their central Bristol office. This is an opportunity to lead the design and implementation of software that will transform and impact performance across high-profile organisations. The business is going through a significant period of growth and needs individuals with experience of application & solution architecture. Architects who combine innovation and experience, to deliver visibly impactful results on every project.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience leading development teams, building applications and managing all aspects of delivery.
- Strong technical expertise in a range of technologies, including C# and/or Java.
- Utilising software design and technology skills, to leverage creative and effective architectures, while communicating them clearly to clients.
- Track record in driving the innovation and the development of software solutions.
- Sucess working with an AGILE environment.
- Passion for “all” technology solutions, such as: Microsoft stack, Java stack, HTML5 development ecosystems, Scala/Hadoop, Security, Micro-services, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant university degree, with strong grades.
What you’ll be doing
Using your passion for software, you will be designing and creating effective solution architectures. Leading and influencing culture and delivery across the office, while mentoring team members to enable them to reach their full potential will also play a huge part in the role. Working within AGILE methodologies and regularly interacting with customers, on both solutions and progress – You will need to be hands on and client-facing, combing deep technical knowledge with the ability to communicate ideas. Working for a consultancy, some travel with the occasional overnight stay may be required.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to join a fully committed and passional tech agnostic business, a company at the absolute forefront of progressive and cutting-edge technologies. You’ll be embedded in an environment full of smart, highly-capable, collaborative individuals. An environment that encourages strong knowledge and experience sharing. You will be joining a company that truly values their workforce. So you can expect a competitive salary, pension, fantastic benefits and significant career defining industry training. This really is an outstanding opportunity to become a key part of an expanding technology organisation, in stunning offices, designed to hold regular meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— High profile projectsLocation:BathSalary:Up to £250 p/day
— Bath - High Profile AppLocation:BathSalary:Up to £350 p/day
— leaders in the autonomous technologies spaceLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K